Our clubhouse is a fantastic venue for hosting: events, parties, birthdays, weddings, christenings, bar/bat mitzvahs, meetings & indoor leisure events. The clubhouse is accessed by a short private drive to generous car parking space and is available to hire 6 days a week (Not available on Sunday’s).
Biggleswade United Clubhouse also has a well stocked bar offering a wide selection of draught beers, lager, wines, spirits and soft drinks. It measures approximately 50ft by 25ft and is equipped with a bar, kitchen with serving hatch, leather seats and 3 TVs.
The clubhouse hire fee is dependant on how long you want to hire it for. If you require the use of the bar, this is a small additional charge on top of the clubhouse hire. Please contact the club for enquiries via our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our club secretary, Tracey James : 07714 661827
The room itself has been completely refurbished in the last 3 years and is Biggleswade United’s only function bar. It can accommodate a maximum of 120 people for a stand-up event or 50 people for a sit-down event. The suite is completely self contained and includes its own entrance, in-house bar and dance floor.
Currently the facility does not have an in-built sound system and patrons are required to arrange their own DJ hire where required.
We operate a self catering policy for food requirements with access to the kitchen to support your needs; please note that all alcohol, wines and spirits have to be purchased from the club bars. We pride ourselves on being flexible enough to host any function and work with any type of budget so why not make an enquiry?
Situated just outside Biggleswade town centre, with great transport routes off the A1, and good public transport, it makes for an ideal venue for everyone.
• Well stocked bar, including a range of draught beers, lager, wines, spirits and soft drinks
• 3 TVs, with over 60 digital Freeview TV channels
• Capacity of 50 people seated and 120 standing
• On site kitchen, allowing you to flexibility to provide the food you want for the occasion
• Extensive off road parking.
Typical functions that the Club is used for:
• Birthday parties* (We do not cater for parties between the ages of 13-19)
• Formal dinners*
• Fundraising events
• Wedding receptions*
• Charity & Corporate events
• Rehearsal space for musical & theatrical performance
• Training seminars
During bookings the club is licensed to sell alcohol between the hours of:
Monday – Thursday
10am until 11.30pm
Friday – Saturday
10am until 11.30pm
Biggleswade United FC
* It is at the clubs discretion that a non-refundable deposit may be requested one month ahead of the booking. We do not cater for birthday parties between the ages of 13 and 19.